San Mateo spring and summer baseball skills camps for players ages 7 to 12
New preventive guidelines in response to COVID-19. Learn more.
Triple H Baseball – Summer Camp
Summer 2021 Sessions
Session 1: June 21 ‐ 25, $220
Session 2: June 28 ‐ July 2, $220
Session 3: July 12 ‐ 16, $220
Session 4: July 19 ‐ 23, $220
For ages 7-12.
Monday – Friday
Trinta Park, San Mateo, CA
Camp Fee $220 includes:
- Daily Popsicles
- Daily Snack
Triple H Baseball Camp provides an opportunity for players to work on their baseball skills and have fun at the same time.
Each day there will be three new fundamentals learned at different stations. Examples include: batting, fielding, and base-running.
The camp is for players ages 7 to 12. Players will be grouped by age and experience at each station.
Questions? Call: 650-888-0735 or Email
Tony Sylvestri has played professional baseball for four years in the Florida Marlins and San Francisco Giants organizations. He has coached numerous teams including San Mateo Joe Dimaggio, Capuchino High School, Aptos Middle School, Triple H and currently for the West Coast Federals. He is a graduate of University of San Francisco where he earned First Team All West Coast Conference.
Known for his defensive skills, Tony will teach the players important skills such as fielding, hitting, base-running, proper foot-work, and the fundamentals of baseball.
Online Registration Form
Printable Registration Form & Payment by Check
Want to pay by check? Download a printable registration form below and mail completed form and check to Tony Sylvestri, 115 12th Ave., San Mateo, CA 94402.
With the recent pandemic impacting our everyday lives, Triple H Baseball is dedicated to the safety and well-being of its players and coaches. It is imperative that all those associated with Triple H Baseball follow CDC, State, and Local guidelines. As we all go through this together, we will make every effort to provide a safe environment for everyone. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this time.
New preventive guidelines in response to COVID-19
- We will take each players temperature upon entering the field with a no-touch thermometer.
- Each player and staff will use hand sanitizer at regular intervals.
- Staff Members will wear masks and players can wear masks as long as they still feel safe to play.
- Players will be spaced out during drills and games and in small groups to account for social distancing. Coaches will make sure the players are spaced accordingly at all times.
- No sharing of equipment. Please bring your own gear. We will provide baseballs but please bring your own glove, helmet and bat if possible.
- Water fountains are not allowed to be used. Please bring water!
- Players are discouraged from touching their face. No contact allowed between players, including handshakes, high fives, hugs, chest bumps.
- Restrooms will be sanitized and cleaned on a regular basis.
- If your child or anyone in your home is sick please do not send them to camp. We will issue a refund if this is the case.